Monday, December 17, 2012

EVEN IF


Even if the legislators have voted for it, I will still advocate for its defeat.

Even if they shamefully deceive other people, I will strongly expose their lies!

Even if they try to promote a mentality contrary to the culture of the people, I will continue explaining the ill effects of that non-Filipino mentality.

Even if they are fighting for women's rights while eventually transforming women into mere sexual objects, I will be a true pro-woman, respecting her rights, fighting for her real overall health, and leading her to the true purpose of her existence.

Even if they self-admit that they protect the health of the woman by advocating for this bill, I shall continue to refer them to the list of carcinogens released by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC). RH includes procurement and distribution of oral contraceptive pills which are classified as Group 1 carcinogens!

Even if there's that Martial Law-like provision in the RH Bill, I will still speak the truth, for if I didn't, then lies will sound like truths in the future!

Even if the signature of the President and the leaders of the Congress are attached for its approval, the unconstitutionality of certain provisions in the bill does not change and I shall not change my stand. I shall always side where LIFE is!


Even if a seemingly intelligent lady senator admits she does not know that life starts from conception, I will always repeat that same-old-brand-new line from scientists, microbiologists, bioethicists, etc that LIFE STARTS FROM CONCEPTION, for that is the truth!

Even if they are trying to destroy the family, I will fight for the basic unit of society, the family, from where a community will start.


Even if I m oppressed for my religious convictions, I will stay strong for my faith, for it is by this faith that I have come to know the Truth.

Even if neo-Malthusian economists teach that poverty is caused by a good and growing population, I will still believe the opposite because numbers have shown and have given us empirical evidence that it is quite the other way around.

Even if people want to teach children the way to sex as early as grade 6, I will teach the children the way to good morals and values.

Even if they deny that abortion will follow contraception, I will let them hold their ground, for when it happens, they will surely regret their present decision. Contraception is the mother of abortion. And the woman becomes the mother of an aborted baby.

Even if people are so deeply bound to ignorance, I will still continue to study and learn, to crash ignorance, and to teach the little ones the way to intellect, good will, and common good.

Even if they say that conscience was their basis, I will continue to explain that they have distorted "conscience" per se, because conscience is the "voice of God within us". Conscience should not be dictated by the pork, otherwise, there really is dictatorship! And corruption.

Even if the President of the Philippines loses his mind, I will stay alert, think thoroughly, and let prudence be my guiding principle.

Even if I get imprisoned for speaking of the truth, I will still speak the truth, for if not, then I become a liar!


Even if they fight for the culture of DEATH, WE will fight for the culture of LIFE!

Even if the whole world were pro-RH, WE will still be pro-LIFE.

As long as there is human life on earth and there are people advocating against its flourishing, there will always be the fight for LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment