Friday, July 8, 2011

Bishops' call to all Catholic Bloggers

Recently, I've been hearing about blogs, blogs, and blogs. I heard it from a techie friend. I heard it from celebrities. I heard it from the bishops.

When I heard it from a techie friend, my reaction was "Ok. Blogs are for techies."
When I heard it from celebrities, I can only say "Well. They are fond of that."
But when I heard it from the bishops, "What use do blogs have to get the attention of the bishop?"

Upon hearing of CBCP's call to all Catholic Bloggers in the country to be united in defense of Life and in opposition against the RH Bill last June 6, 2011, I guess I just knew right away the answer to that.

Bishops are embracing technology in doing their duty to preach and to teach. Bishops are moving towards the ends of the earth to reach all people of all places at all times. The essence of universality of the Church, then, is clearly quite more evident when the faithful is reached universally.

Blogs, blogs, and more blogs. And I have just created one more blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment