Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I Couldn't Thank You Enough: A Grateful Heart For The 2012 That Passed

I couldn't thank God enough for the 2012 He had given me. On this year, he gave me UST. Close to impossiblity, I got employed at the Catholic University of the Philippines. 

I couldn't thank St. Joseph and St. Ignatius of Loyola enough for their intercession. With their help, I am now working at a pontifical and royal university.

I couldn't thank my family enough: Papa Tito Rocaberte , Atsing Mafel Mc Daniel, Kuyang Mark Roan Rocaberte, Kuyang Rex Adrian Rocabertee, Atsing May Florence Rocaberte. Thank you for your support! And to my extended family members as well: Atsing Lanie Rose Rocaberte, Kuya Anwar. Kasama na kayo diyan Israel Miranda and family. I have lived by your side and would like to live by your side, my family.

I couldn't thank my UST ECE family enough. You have welcomed me in the family. I welcome you in my heart. I have learned so much from you. Thank you.

I couldn't thank my UST FTV family enough. My apologies also for being so busy this semester.

I couldn't thank my students enough. It is because of you that I commit myself to the Thomasian values of competence, commitment and compassion.

I couldn't thank my SFC brothers and sisters enough. You have provided me with an avenue to grow interpersonally.

I couldn't thank my Opus Dei friends enough. Your prayers had been most effective. Please pray for me continually. I couldn't thank you enough, Fr. Rolly Sia, for your guidance.

I couldn't thank my Pro-Life friends enough. We have fought the battle victoriously, for every battle fought for life, is a battle won. Victoriously.

I couldn't thank my new-found friends at UP enough. Hoping to advance with you soon.

I couldn't thank my Smart EDGE family enough for the ever-warm welcome.

I couldn't thank my EE and ECE colleagues enough. I would always love to work with you professionally.

I couldn't thank all my old acquaintances enough, from TeleQuip, Smart EDGE, SLU, SJCS, UPang. Worthy of mentioning those I have worked, studied, and danced with. Your influence was big in the making of a person named Rowel Allan Rocaberte.

I couldn't thank YOU enough, my friend, for being part of my 2012. I couldn't face my 2013 were you not in my 2012.

I couldn't thank all of you enough. I could only thank you from the bottom of my hypothalamus, I mean, my heart. Hahaha

A blessed new year to everyone!

A blessed Theotokos Tuesday too!

#pasukannanaman

No comments:

Post a Comment