Friday, August 3, 2012

The Bible is Pro-Life and Anti-RH (2)



I just can't help not posting these two verses which specifically strengthens the argument that the Bible can not be pro-RH since RH Bill/Law gets away with conception ("contraception") , or birth ("abortion" or killing of an unborn baby).

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you." --Jeremiah 1:5 (NIV)

"Before I was born the Lord called me..." "And now the Lord says-He  
who formed me in the womb to be His servant..." --Isaiah 49:1,5

The Lord formed us, humans, through a woman's womb, not solely the woman forming humans by herself and claiming all the right over her body up to the point of killing whomever she bears.





The Bible is pro-life. Christians should be, too!




see also The Bible is Pro-Life and Anti-RH (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment